In the new economy, only a select few will gain and keep membership in the elite sales fraternity enjoying the top incomes, the greatest security, the most independence and power, and the highest status. And, who better to show you how to get in than millionaire-maker Dan Kennedy.
- Adapting to the new economy
- How to stop prospecting once and for all, and why you must put the awesome power of takeaway selling to work in any environment
- If you’re in a commodity business, get out
- How to re-position, escape commoditization, and safeguard price and profits in the heightened competition of the new economy
- The one thing to do, to leverage the new economy’s chaos of choices to your benefit
- How dumb salespeople work 10 times harder than necessary, by under-utilizing this one tool
- The six-step no-BS sales process - finally, a reliable system you can stick with!
- Six ways sales professionals sabotage themselves
- BS that sales managers shovel onto sales people - beware
- How to switch from one-to-one to one-to-many with technical tools
- Eight steps to getting past any no
- How to create trust (fast) in the trust-damaged, post-recession world