2019 Kantar Information is Beautiful Bronze Award Winner
This book doesn’t just tell you the story—it shows you the story. Powerful infographics reveal new beauty and depth of understanding as you engage with Scripture’s story in a fresh, visual way. Taking inspiration from the imagery Jesus evoked with His picturesque parables, The Infographic Bible reveals the character of God, his Word, and his redemptive plan in 84 stunning infographics. In this pioneering book, Karen Sawrey shows us the Bible in a completely unique way. Through the collaboration of a far-reaching field of experts, these powerful infographics reveal new beauty, meaning and connections in the key biblical themes and narratives, bringing the word of God to life on the page.
Contributors include 24-7 Prayer, Worship Central, Mark Marx from Healing on the Streets, Dr. Amy Orr-Ewing of The Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics, Dr. Ruth Bancewicz from The Faraday Institute for Science and Religion, the World Christian Database, Alan Hirsch of 100 Movements, Reverend Graham Singh from Church Planting Canada, Reverend Dr. Ian Paul, Dr. Max Botner, Nick Page and Professor James Crossley.
- Scripture excerpts from the New Revised Standard Version, the New King James Version, and the Good News Translation
- 84 stunning infographics explain the character of God, his Word, and his redemptive plan
- Durable cover with foil accents
- Heavy, bright white paper
- 2019 Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards bronze award winner in the category of Arts, Entertainment and Culture